Companies say this over and over again, and we’ve found the same with our experience:
“Webinars have become the most powerful marketing channel for acquiring customers.”
And it doesn’t necessarily have to be a live webinar either. Webinar replays are just as powerful simply because they combine the elements of video and engagement, allowing you to showcase your products and services right in front of the eyes of your prospect.
If done right, they can prove extremely useful and convert skeptical prospects into loyal customers.
Of course, up until this point you may have bought access to a powerful webinar software and you have the ability to run webinars – but now what?
How do you get people to sign up for your webinar?
Typically, most people use the standard or default webinar landing pages that come with the platform. However, that’s a major mistake.
Why? Simply because most webinar platforms do not specialize in sales copy or converting prospects. Rather, they use standard copy that simply doesn’t convert.
So, if you really want to convert your prospects into customers, you must create your own landing pages and your own sales copy.
Here’s a breakdown of this 9 part video series in more detail.
Video #1 – Introduction
Before we jump into the video course, we are going to get you into the right mindset. Next, you will be given a quick video overview so you know exactly what to expect, and you’ll be able to implement everything at a much faster rate. And then we will discuss the basics of what you need to get started.
Video #2 – Before the Sales Copy
Before we discuss sales copy you need to get a list of what you have. This way, when we begin the process of creating the sales copy, you already have a head start. We will discuss landing page creation options and other elements that will help you increase your conversions.
Video #3 – Benefits
Before we look at the headline and other sales copy elements, we want to take a bottom-to-top approach rather than the other way around that is typically taught. As such, in this particular video we will be discussing benefits and why it’s important to start with these first before we look at the headline.
Video #4 – Headlines / Sub-Headlines
After you create a list of the top benefits, it’s time to talk about how to create your headlines and sub-headlines.
Video #5 – Freebies
One way to get people to sign up for your webinar is by giving away something of value for free. Not just anything for free, but something that they would really want. We will discuss this further in this particular video.
Video #6 – Curiosity
In this video we will discuss elements that will help build curiosity of what’s on the other side. These elements can include media such as videos or images. But the big question is, should you use videos or should you not? There’s more on that in this video.
Video #7 – Scarcity
It’s been proven that if you don’t get somebody to sign up at that very instant, they will forget about you. And the majority of the time this is because people are busy, and if they don’t take action at that very moment they never will. So what kind of scarcity elements can you include in your page that will help you get sign-ups right away?
Video #8 – Compliance
Before you promote your landing page with any type of paid advertising such as Google ads or even Facebook ads, you need to make sure that your pages are compliant. For example, you will need to have proper legal pages. This video will lay out everything you need.
Video #9 – Inside the Webinar Funnel
At this moment in time we have covered the majority of the course. As a bonus we want to show you the layout in my map of what is inside your webinar funnel. We will not go into great depth, but you’ll be given a quick overview of the pages that you need in order to be successful so you can get started without any delay.
- [YES] Can Sell This Product
- [YES] Can Be Packaged with Paid Products. 5 PRODUCTS MAXIMUM CAN BE BUNDLED
- [YES] Can Be Offered as a bonus to Paid Product
- [YES] Can Be Added to monthly Paid MEMBERSHIP or Training SITES
* If you have a membership site where people pay a one time fee to get into download 100’s of products, then you cannot include resell rights this product in that bundle.
- [YES] Can Put Your Name on the Sales Page
- [YES] Can Sell Resale Rights (Does not relate to PLR, meaning your Customers can resell the video as is…)
- [YES] You can stamp your name on the videos, but you cannot sell PLR.
- You CANNOT Give your customers the AVI files.
- You CANNOT Offer In Firesales
- You CANNOT Offer in Dimesales
- You CANNOT Offer These Videos in Firesales if there are more than 5 products.
- You CANNOT Sell Master Resale Rights to videos as is.
- You CANNOT Sell these through Auction Sites
- You CANNOT Give away resell rights for free
- You CANNOT Give away videos for free
- You CANNOT Claim Original Copyright
- You CANNOT Sell Private Label Rights