Discover newly revised strategies for driving traffic with facebook ads and increasing your conversions at the same time.
Imagine being able to reach more people across the globe without ever leaving your house, target specific audiences that fit your demographics, build brand awareness, generate leads, and more.
The key is to understand what your objective is and use the correct ad type to achieve the end result. Fortunately with Facebook, it’s not that hard to setup an ad campaign. You can setup a campaign in a matter of minutes, get it approved, and start receiving extremely targeted traffic.
Facebook has updated their system, so setting up ads in 2014 and beyond is quite different to how it was a couple years ago. This means you’ll need to understand how to use it correctly.
Now, the beauty of Facebook ads is the targeting. Did you know that you can target your potential customers by location, age, relationship status, interests and more? Simply put – if you know your demographics, you can target them. Plus you can build your relationships on a deeper level by promoting your Facebook Page and keeping them within this ecosystem…
What you’ll learn:
Video #3 – Demographics of Your Audience
Video #4 – Ad Rules – What You Can and Cannot Do
Video #5 – Gathering All Your Information (Product or Affiliate Offer)
- Includes Sales Page – Yes (HTML)
- Includes Download Page – Yes
- Other Included Pages – Sales page in DOC and PDF formats
- Notable Reseller Extras – eCovers
- Resale Rights – Yes
- Master Resale Rights – Yes
- Private Label Rights – Yes (non-transferable)
- Giveaway Rights – No
- Offered as a Bonus – Yes
- Full Product Copyrights – No
- Full Graphic Copyrights – No
- May Modify Product – Yes
- Packaged with Other Products – Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites – Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites – No
- May Publish Offline – Yes
- May Sell on Auction Websites – No